HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Friday 8 July 2011

PRO EVO BOB'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL

This is probably the shortest post I have done, but just wanted to give a quick mention to my YouTube channel. PRO EVO BOB is the name, please go check it out and subscribe for regular updates and new video's.

I will hopefully be showing some of my goals within all aspects of pro evo, but also may even throw some tutorials in for good measure.

Please let me know what you think and leave any suggestions you have in the comments section below.

Bob.

2 comments:

  1. hello i am from belgium what can we do against cheaters i played a final against him and it was still 0-0 he end the game and he won i lose its a cind of lag cheating he did it against everybody his name lamborghini21 they must be suspended for ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there is not much you can do against these cheaters at the moment.

    I too, have had times when players have done similar things against me and it winds me up.

    Hopefully Konami and other games developers will be able to sort out the glitches or ways that people can cheat, so the honest players like myself and of course you, can have a good gaming experience.

    The problem is, there will always be some way that a dishonest player can cheat, whiever game you play. Its just a matter of some hacker finding these problems and letting others know about it.

    For me, I think cheaters should definately be banned or have their online accounts suspended indefinately by means of them breaching the terms and conditions with online gaming.

    Hopefully this will happen in the future, but at the moment, the honest players in us will just have to put up with them until it does get sorted.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!