HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Saturday 22 October 2011

PES 2012 MASTER LEAGUE ONLINE

Well it has finally happened! A bit delayed I know, but I finally have my copy of PES 2012.

Most of you have been playing for the past couple of weeks, although in the UK I know the game was released just over a week ago.

My lovely GF came home from work a couple of days ago and told me she had got me a present because I have been so good to her. I had no idea what it was, but I was still excited! I mean who wouldn't be!
I eagerly opened the present wrapped in green wrapping paper with footballs all over it, wondering what it could be! YES, I did have a feeling that she had bought me PES 2012 as soon as I saw the wrapping paper, but I was still in awe that she had got it in the first place!

Anyways, back to the post!

Since the arrival of my much sought after present, I couldn't wait to try out the new PES 2012 MASTER LEAGUE ONLINE! But, bearing in mind, my disastrous start to ML online last year proved to be fatal. When purchasing any new version of PES, it is always a good idea to play a few practice matches first, or generally play offline. So that is the first thing I did with this version.

Last year, I was inexperienced because of the difference in the way the players moved and generally the game play. This year, after my first match on PES 2012, it was going to prove tough once again! 

I always start any mode in PES on TOP PLAYER setting. This way it is a challenge from the offset and prepares me for anything I have to come up against. I decided to start a MASTER LEAGUE offline first and set up on top player. I was to be the manager of the team, as well as play the games. Looking good. But HEY! How come I have started with default players? I back-tracked  to the set up screen of ML and noticed there was no way of changing the fact that you start with default players. This was certainly going to be tough on top player.

I decided to check the extra content area, which shows you what you can unlock from earning game points. "THERE IT IS!" My problem was over! You can unlock the actual team lineups for 100 game points (about 10 played matches at 10 points earned per game). My next step was to play the ten matches and unlock the content, then start a fresh master league. However, I do hope to continue with my default team, just to see how I get on.

Well after the warm up and figuring the modes and extra content out, I decided to drop myself right into ML ONLINE. I was a bit unsure, as playing against the computer on top player in PES 2012 proved to be a lot harder than I had anticipated! I drew 1 game and lost 5! Not a good start!

Well into ML online, I noticed that the way you buy players had changed, due to the new contract system they had introduced! Undeterred, I went into sorting out my team, sold a couple of players and bought 1 new player in. I played my first match against a div 1 opponent and managed to beat them 2-0. I also noticed that there is a new FAIR PLAY option which allows you to rate the other players after each game. When you click on it, it lets the other player receive a Fair play rating. So I did this in all of my matches apart from 1. After the one I did not, I received a message saying that my fair play rating had gone down and if it went below 70 I could get banned! It was down to 75 already and I do not know why! I had skipped all replays, played when I was supposed to, and had not quit a game mid-way. So why was I being punished???

If you have any info on this, please let me know.

Well after 5 games online, I had managed to win 4 and lose 1. The one I lost finished 2-3, but I had a few chances that went a miss at the end of the game. All in all, I think my new ML online start has proved to be
decent!

Lets see how the next couple of weeks go......

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to leave your comments below!

Bob

7 comments:

  1. how about getting a name and shame section to the website for the lag switchers. (meaning when ur winning they lag out the connection so the game ends and u get no money).

    One guy who is known for this is
    Gamertag : GAGUTX (everyone report him)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi from my experience`s in pes 2012 ml online, pc version, i have great comp great connection. My last games pes 2011 had issues with players when they was losing they lag u out, but why have konami not done something about it, its just got worse. !st i thought in pes 2012 ppl were doin the same as pes 2011 but now im more sure that it more connection conflicts, i give good players fair play when finish a full game, so i know wen we play hes had a fair play previously from me but then connection goes but i get win, so y would i quit knowing ive had a last good match with them, ive never quitted 1 game but as u said my match completion rate keaps dropping. its not fair that players get matched with other who are same match completion rate......konami need to sort this out....THANKS ASCOUSER

    ReplyDelete
  3. mlo is easy to make money mot like last year

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I LOVE PES BUT AFTER BUYING IT A COUPLE OF HOURS AFTER IT WAS RELEASED I NOTICED THAT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE I PLAYED HAD ALL THE BEST PLAYERS AND EVEN NOW MOST TEAMS HAVE MESSI RONALDO AND A FULL 1ST 11AND BENCH OF ALL THE BEST PLAYERS AND THERE IS NO WAY WHAT SO EVER THAT THEY ARE LIGIT AS IT WOULD COST THEM AROUND 1 BILLION POUNDS TO BUY THEM AND KEEP PAYING THERE CONTRACTS. I DIDNT WANT TO BUT NOW I AM SOOOO FUCKED OFF THAT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE HACK TO GET MORE MONEY. IF ANY1 CAN HELP FOR THE XBOX 360 PES 2012 ONLINE MONEY HACK THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JOELEONARD1990@YAHOO.CO.UK THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAME PROBLEM, SAW A GUY WHO HAD MANAGED TO CONSTRUCT THE WHOLE ARSENAL TEAM WHICH IS GONA BE IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT HAVING SOME SERIOUS CASH, ALSO GETTIN PRETTY FUCKED OFF!!! ANY HACKS FOR PS3 PLS EMAIL JADEUAL@YAHOO.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. To anyone who still looks at these threads. Its a game. We spend alot of time on PES because we enjoy it. If you lose, so what, Its not the end of the world its a game. To be enjoyed and have fun as well as something we all have in common. Football no matter what Club or team you are or have. So lets just enjoy the time we have, make new friends and have a good kick about. We all know about the speed mercents and the all star teams. So why dont you be an individual, create your own team. And try players youve never heard of? Remeber its a game, not your life. Have fun! BM2006

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with what you are saying! It is a game and should be enjoyed whether you win or lose. I am not a bad loser and will never be. The problem a lot of people who post or comment on these blogs and forum threads is that there are players out there who cheat! Whether it be disconnecting during a game then reaping the rewards or by other means, it is wrong.

      You say that we should just play it and enjoy it cos it's a game. Well if you want to enjoy it by playing a match against someone else, you shouldn't have to watch them disconnect when you are 2-0 up and looking to win, only to find that after the disconnection, they have gained a forfeit win of 3-0 and you have nothing and a measly amount of cash back.

      This is what takes the fun out of these online games.

      So my point is.................If you cannot play properly then do not play at all! Their is no fairness or sportsmanship in someone cheating just to be able to show their mates what a big score they have, whatever the game is. Everyone wants to enjoy playing the games, that is why we play them. But how can you when these cheaters exist?

      Rant over!

      Delete

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!