HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Saturday, 29 October 2011

MASTER LEAGUE ONLINE 2012 BEST CHEAP PLAYERS

The game itself has now been active for a few weeks and the need for some good players for your MASTER LEAGUE ONLINE teams is in full demand. Many of you are wanting to buy some decent players to add to your squad and to improve it, but do not have the funds available to do so.

Some of us can be bothered to scour the transfer markets looking for these players, but others really cannot be bothered!

So what do we do? We all want these players, plus we know that they are out there, but who are they and can we afford them? I will no doubt be burying my head between each page of players listed in the transfer market within the next few days. I had a late start to last years ML online and it proved fatal. This year however, I have managed to purchase the game a lot earlier. Will this be my year? Or will I be destined to lie in the depths of division 5? Who knows? The main ambition here is that I try hard and see what I can do. I am not one of these players that HAS to win every game or I get angry (yes there are those out there that do this!). I do have the drive to win, but will not fall about crying if I lose, after all everyone does at some point, even the best players!

Well back on with this post. I have really wanted to check out the transfer lists before now so I could bring you a list of the best cheap players in PES 2012 ML online, but I really have not had the chance. It isn't a major problem though because there are others out there that have had the time.

I am going to refer you to a post I found in the PES FAN forums. Its a really good post.....well thread anyway. This is an absolute legendary post and a big shout out goes to the member that put it together. Click on the link below to check it out and also let them know that I put you through to it.

I hope this helps and I will be posting my own list soon.


CLICK HERE