HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Friday 14 October 2011

PES 2012 MASTER LEAGUE ONLINE

Well it's that time again folk's! For the UK players anyway. PES 2012 has finally been released into stores and I am sure many of you are eager to get playing the different modes within this much awaited instalment!

For those of you in other countries, I am sure you have had plenty of time to adjust to the usual differences made within the game. For those that pre-ordered and received you copy yesterday here in the UK, You also have had your chance to get into the game.

I want to know what you think about it!

Unfortunately, I neither pre-ordered, or went down to the store after taking a day off to get my copy. Why? Well a few reasons forced me to delay my purchase. One, I have been working. Two, My PC had decided to conk out on me and left me unable to either order the game, or be able to update THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE blog. And three, After finally being able to get back on my computer, my Internet connection through my router had decided to then give up! Other than these, I generally have not had time.

I love playing PES. The game itself has been a major part in my game playing experiences. I have also managed to keep playing, through the annoying coding in previous versions, and against friends who believe they are the better ones. But I always seem to be a little late when purchasing the new one. I think the longest I left it until I obtained the game was about 4 months after purchase.

I have however been told by my girlfriend that she had been thinking of going and buying the game for me! How lucky am I???!!! So hopefully, I may have the game this weekend, but if not, I am sure it will not be long before I do.

All the modes interest me greatly too. One of my favourites is MASTER LEAGUE ONLINE. I do try to create a post about the best cheap players, in this case it will be for PES 2012. Until such time as I purchase the game, I will hopefully be re-designing the blog to allow you to navigate more freely and to help you in your exciting pro evo lives.

Please bookmark the page, and feel free to leave any comments.

I do hope to be posting regularly again soon. Until my first few games after PES 2012 enters my home, I will be concentrating on the design and layout of the blog. 

All I can say now is : 

GOOD LUCK FELLOW PES PLAYERS

BOB


10 comments:

  1. I see that some gamers had original players even when thy had just started in the master league online... Why n how did they do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gamers that seem to have all the best players have obviously got some hack or cheat somewhere. I do not know of any cheat as yet, but I won't be using one if I find it.

    I like to build my team the proper way and see how well I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonjo Shelvey, pogba, Defoe Kovacic Chamberlain Gattuso,I'm stuggling to find a keeper who can save the ball,and decent defenders

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to the online master league and kind of have one 'dumb' question:

    1) i have played 5 matches against high division teams, lost all of them and my team is not rated. Can i play against division 5 teams which would have starter players like me??

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a same level setting some where in options,most teams will have a few players

    ReplyDelete
  6. David is right, but sometimes you still get matched up with much better teams. I am not sure why. In MLO I had this setting sorted early on. I managed to get to div 4, was on about 470 points, then the next match I got paired with a div 1 player on 512 points, with a team worth 600 mil! My team at the time was only worth 34 mil.

    This is a problm that konami needs to adjust as playing default players against and a couple of decent players against a squad with the likes of ronaldo, eto, villa, etc when you have set to a similar level is a bit harsh. If this setting could be adjusted, It should take in factors such as team value too. This way it WOULD be a similar level.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my first game on 2012 online masterleague with all the standard players and im up against a dream team.
    stupid setting - im going back to playing the offline version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. guys this master league is very hard i dont find money to buy the best players........i think when find a fake with all these

    ReplyDelete
  9. how do u enter a comp online

    ReplyDelete
  10. Master league is a complete joke i have played pes since 2006 and every game i play everyone got rooney messi etc etc etc havent won a game in ten because i have the original line up and addition of contracts is stupid Konami cock up trying to add elements of Fifa which is totally diffrent,Last pes game i ever buy.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!