HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Sunday 27 November 2011

BOBS MASTER LEAGUE ONLINE

Hi all, it's Bob here again!

I have been so caught up with life, fun and PES that I have lost track with posting here in THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE blog! My apologies go out to all of you that visit, and also to those that visit regularly.

So first of all, I thought I would fill you in on some of the new things that have happened with the blog and also what will be happening from here on in.

Some of the regular visitors may have noticed that the look of the blog has changed. I have changed the layout, design and also added a new header at the top. Within the header, you will probably notice that there is also a new addition to the team as well. I have not yet formally introduced the new member of the team, so here goes.....

Please welcome "THE MIDNITE KID" ! A fellow PES enthusiast, who loves nothing better than getting stuck into a good game of PRO EVO, especially online. He plays PES on the XBOX 360 and lives in Ireland. You will be seeing more from him, so if you have any questions regarding PES on the 360, feel free to ask any questions by posting comments on his posts. I play on the PS3, so in the same regards, please direct any PS3 related PES questions to me in my posts. In general though, any questions will be answered by either of us.

We are currently working together to bring you a better blog relating to PES and hope that if you have any ideas, you can let us know. This will help improve the blog for us, but most importantly for all you Die-hard players out there.

Posting days are going to be shown once we have decided when the schedule should be, but we need your support to make this one of the best PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER  sites on the net.

Now on with the post...........

I have been currently playing around with 3 modes in PES 2012. ML online, ML offline and BAL. Obviously, I cannot play all of these at the same time, and can only make so much progress with each one, but I wanted to make sure I had a decent start before 2011 was out.

In Master league Online, I have grown my team from the lowly 15mil default, to a fairly decent 38mil force. I have not yet had much real luck with my strikers, but from the funds I could use, there have been a few that have filled the slots when on form. I have strengthened my defence as much as my funds would allow and bought better players  by selling current 'out of contract' players and using some accrued income.

Income from games has grown from 600k (loss), 800k (draw), and 1.2m (win), to 900k (loss), 1.2m (draw), and 1.8m (win). So to round up, the more expensive your team, the more money you will receive, regardless of how the game ends. I think it has been programmed like this, to allow you to TRY and keep some of your more expensive players, even on a losing streak.

Sometimes it is hard to build your team further, especially on a run of defeats and when your players are all seeking new contracts at the same time, but you can allow for this by buying new and extra players when contracts run out in these positions. Other players may have different suggestions, but this seems to have worked for me.

I have not played anywhere near the same amount of games as most players have, due to concentrating on the other modes from time to time. This has left me undeterred though and I am quite happy sitting in division 4 with my current team. I have good and bad days when my run of games leaves me happy or not, but I always manage to bounce back from a run of defeats. I try and set my matches to play against a similar level, but instead of doing this, the game seems to give me a much higher division opponent with a team worth at least 10 times the amount of my own. I believe it all comes down to the rating which can change dramatically with a win/loss streak. This is wrong and should be addressed by Konami, and I am sure going to contact them about it. The similar level should be linked with the statistical value of the team and monetary value, not with the ratings. Seeing players with a team of top class players in a division 4 cup or even div 5 is wrong, because those players may have purposely lost games so they can easily win cups and gain money.

Is any of this fair? I will let you be the judge of that, as you know I have my own thoughts.

But without sounding too defeated, I will keep trying, and keep playing. I play honestly and will try my best. I am not the best player in the world, but I always like a challenge, especially a fair one. What is the point in cheating?

Well that is all from me for today my PES friends. Keep checking back for more updates on a future posting schedule, and I look forward to your questions and comments.

BOB

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!