HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Saturday 13 October 2012

PES 2013 MASTER LEAGUE ONLINE

I know, I know! It has been soooo long, but yes, I am finally back!

I had been having a break from PES 2012 and any other form of gaming as I was writing a book and kinda got engrossed. But alas I have found my stride and wound up back into PES in the form of 2013.

Well what can I say? Have I found this instalment better, worse, the same or quite frankly, awful?

The truth........honestly........I like it! There are of course a few niggly bits and bobs, but generally, the game play is so much better. I can pretty much pass how I want, set up the team how I want and score how I want. 

So how has my progress been? On MLO? The most important part of my PES routine?

Not bad, but not the best. 

As some of you may know, you play a few games at the start of forming your team. This then results in where you get placed in the point system. I was not bad, but not great. I ended up with about 320 points which is professional. I started my full campaign and slowly started to win a few, but also lose some. Then I hit a slump!


I dropped down to a miserable 187 points! I lost that many in a row, it severely knocked my confidence in my skill as well as my love of the game. My team was depleted in strength, skill and form. Apart from my full team, which was majorly tired, I only had 5 other players. Four of which were out of contract (all default players). My initial though was to file for bankruptcy, but then I had a little brainwave. 

I proceeded to sell one player and buy one player at a time. Before I knew it, my team was at full health, most of all, with fit subs!

My next step was to try and win some games. What came next was not what I expected. I ended up winning the next 9 games on the trot! My team was fully benefited with full contracts and a few extra players. I did go to sleep that night feeling very happy and dreamt of achieving something good in the months to come. 

The next day, I went to sign in to MLO and it was time for the update. 2.0. Ooh I thought, all the things Konami were promising were finally here! So I went to update. "communication error" it said! I could not download the update, nor could I play MLO!

Well I was not happy, but then again, after my winning streak, I thought I would have a little break and try again the next day. 

I was in for a shock. The next 30 games I played, resulted in me dropping from 317 points (which I had worked so hard to achieve), all the way down to 206! Not happy! Especially as the players that beat me, were either waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to good, statistically, or really crap teams! No matter what I did, even with my players on red or orange arrows, I could not play the same as I had in my winning streak. They did not move the same, shoot the same, or pass the same. They actually seemed like 'worse than default players'!

I have actually given up for the day, but I do hope my form improves, or at least my team's form as I was really angry about it!

Well that is pretty much from me at this time, but I do hope to be giving the blog a new look soon, as well as some more posts on regular occasions. Please subscribe or at least come back and visit and I wish you all the best of luck in your campaigns! 

Catch ya laters peeps!

BOB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!