HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Tuesday 29 March 2011

BECOME A LEGEND - SENT OFF!

Welcome back to the Pro Evo Masters League blog.

Today is Tuesday, the day I keep you up to date with my goings on in the world of Become A Legend mode.

My created player, Galarath, has been gradually working through his career with much joy, but has also had some bad moments.

For the first time in BAL, I managed to get suspended after receiving a second yellow card on 90 minutes! I was not happy, especially as Barcelona were next in line to play my current team Deportivo La Caruna. 
The team played without me and lost 2-1. If I had been available, I feel I could have made a difference to the final result.

Generally as a rule, I try not to get booked, but with the different styles of referee in each game with PES 2011, there are a few that have a tendency to book most players that go in for a challenge.
I had to take it on the chin and select the 'skip until next call up' feature to get to my next available game. During the waiting period, I noticed that Deportivo had played another league cup game, but lost 1-0. This was not too bad as we had previously won the first leg 5-0. The next opponents were Valencia, who were currently top of the table.

I managed to get a few games in and made a good few performances that earnt me the MOTM awards in every game since my return from suspension. My ratings have been consistently between 7.0 and 7.5. My worst during the season had been 6.0 which was the game I got sent off.

Because of my decent performances, The team had managed a rise in the table and currently lie in a Europa League spot. 

I am currently playing in the second half of my first season with the club and things have settled quite well. I have noticed that once your team mates have taken to you because of your good performances, I can press the square button when I am not on the ball (ps3 version) and get my team mates to pressure the opposition and try harder for the ball. Until this time, your team mates tend to play how they want and can quite often run away from the ball without even challenging the attack that comes against them.

I am looking forward to playing the rest of the first season with the club, and maybe even stay another year. My goal tally is a little short on the rest in the league, but I hope things will change now I have my team onside.

Come back tomorrow for the latest on my offline master league campaign, and maybe a little about master league online. I may write a piece at the end of my post, this depends on how much time I have. If I do not, then it will definitely be in Monday's post.

Until next time PES lovers!


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!