HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Sunday 3 April 2011

PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE HAS GONE MOBILE!

I have finally done it and decided to get a new phone! It has been 3 years since I last had a new phone and I felt it was time to catch up.

There were lots of reasons for this, but the most important was that I was lagging behind! Badly.
I wanted to be able to keep up with the current trends, but also be able to get more mobile on the web. 
My phone is not a smart phone, and I did not want Internet access at the time I got the phone.

Now though, I have been getting myself more web wise, and beginning to have a presence on the Internet. I have been updating this blog regularly (although not as much as I had hoped!) and needed something more mobile that I could use for updating when I want to, not when I get chance to.

Having a new smart phone, I am now able to do this. The plan is to leave more posts on the blog, but reduce the size of each post. I will still be writing more posts that have been a decent length, but not as much as my mobile posts. 

Pes is definitely a game that has a lot to talk about, and I aim to do just that. I will be aiming for more posts on all of the modes featured in PES, especially the newer, for instance master league online.

As many of you are mentioning, pes online master league brings many challenges, but also leaves you wondering where the answers are. Come back for more regular posts on this mode and each of the others when I take them more in depth!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you keep playing!

Bob

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment. I try to write as often as I can and hope to bring more content as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!