HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Sunday 26 June 2011

ONLINE MASTER LEAGUE - IT'S NOT OVER YET!

Since I wrote the last post, I had made myself think I was not going to play PES 2011 again. I went to sleep that night and as far as I had told myself, this was to be the last post, but also the last time I ever played Pro Evo!

Well, I woke up today and still had that feeling, but something did not seem right. I went ahead with my day and this afternoon decided to give PES another go.

Am I glad I did you say? Well yes and no. I actually managed to have some decent games and have climbed the point rankings to 486. I am pretty sure this is where I needed to be for promotion to division 4. I did however have a few silly games against some middle eastern opponents (I do not know why these always seem to give me and others problems).

You see, generally I go into a game with the urge to play my socks off and try my best. Whether or not they have a better team or not.
The problem I really, really get P*%x*d off with is me having a team that has decent players, and on red arrows, and the opponent is on fully default players that manage to run rings round my players. Yes I am talking about the middle eastern players. I do not know why this is, but you really grind my gears.

They seem to have the ability of players like Messi and Ronaldo, but on paper (statistically) should not be able to do the things they do in the game. I mean come on!!!! Having a player like Agbonlahor who has like 97 top speed and acceleration, running against Van Den Berg. Side by side with Agbonlahor (on red arrows!) and yet Van Den Berg actually catches him and takes the ball! Here is the clincher though, he catches him, takes the ball, launches a counter attack and the other player scores. Now I don't believe it is the scripting of the game in this instance, just something to do with CHEATING! There was also a lot of juddering with the screen when I seemed to have the ball, especially if I was on the verge of a shot.

Now I as a player have a rule about playing games or competing. I try my best, but if I do not win, I feel I am generally beaten. If I win however, I feel a sense of achievement, as you do in these situations. I do not and have never cheated whenever I have played or competed. Why? Because what is the point? If you are going to cheat, then there is no reason for taking part in the first place. You haven't achieved anything, you have just screwed over someone who actually put the effort into it. So you might gain a new trophy for your PS3 collection, or gained loads of points in your Xbox account, but if you tell people HOW you did it, they are not going to be impressed. 

You are lonesome people who for some reason don't even try to put any effort into what you are doing. My guess is you don't have any friends and you never will.

If, however you are putting a few cheats into an offline game that has been played 50 times on the same level, just to help get past a boss so you can carry on with your game, then I do not see a problem. You are only giving yourself a little nudge and are not tampering with anyone else's game. 

I think most of the online problems in games are NOT mainly due to the glitches in games (i am not saying that these do not happen), but with players actually cheating. Be it somehow hacking the game in order to up the stats of players, or messing around with the connection to cause lag or jumps in the game, thus causing you to lose the ball and for them to score against you.

Like I have said in previous posts, I do not believe I am a top class player, but I can play well and I have played enough games in all sorts of genres against other people (not AI) to realise when you are being duped out of an honest result.

I will keep playing the game as long as I see fit, and keep trying to work my way up the rankings. All of this progress of course will be featured here in THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE BLOG.

If you have anything you would like to mention, or have any ideas for the blog, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment below the post.

Thanks for your time and I hope you come back soon.

Please subscribe and bookmark the page for future updates and posts.

BOB

2 comments:

  1. You know, At first i thought your a smart guy but it turned out to be that you are a racist son of a bitch !! whats your Fucking problem with the middle eastern, i think you should never play this game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to clarify a few things here. You seem to have misinterpreted what I have mentioned in my post.

    I am not racist in any way, shape or form and never will be as I have many friends from all continents around the world.

    The post mentions middle eastern which is the area in which the opponents I have come up against that seemed to have super human default teams within PES 2011 master league online.
    I have not yet encountered any other players from other areas that have had the same abilities as these default teamed players seemed to have.
    If the phrase "middle eastern" offends you or is racist in any way, I apologise, as no ill meaning or intent was intended.

    The point I was trying to make was that each player I have played from these areas has had some sort of ability that was greater than the game itself was set to.

    It may be the case that the connection would not be the best or for some other reason entirely, but I am only commenting on the experiences I have had, and what area the players originated from.

    I am sure there are players from these areas that are decent and honest players that do not give anyone problems, but as of yet, the ones I have played have not seemed like those.

    I do thank you for your comment and appreciate your honesty. I will however in future posts, try to be careful in the way I explain things, as I wish not to upset anyone in any way.

    I do hope you can still follow my regular posts and once again apologise for any problems this post may have caused.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!