HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Saturday 25 June 2011

THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - CALLING IT A DAY!

Hello once again to what could be the last post I will ever write here at the pro evo masters league.

Why do you ask is this to possibly be the last post of the blog??? Well I will tell you. And yes I am writing this in anger!

I have played the game of PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER  since its launch of PES 4. A friend of mine got me hooked on the game and I have never looked back. It has been a roller coaster of a ride, but I have enjoyed my time playing the game........until now!

I generally play each of the modes, and really enjoy the offline master league, as you can buy and sell players, try and win the league and become the best club in the world. That's part of the enjoyment. The other part is generally winning games.

But here is the problem. Since the new PES master league online has come in effect, and generally the next-gen of PES football, there has definitely been a dramatic difference in the way the game is played. Surely the game should be played on the basis that which ever is the best player in the match, they should win, shouldn't they? Wrong! Epic fail!

Pes 2011 is dire to say the least! And this is coming from a die hard PES fan who would not give the likes of FIFA a chance! The bugs in the game which come from seriously bad scripting has led me and many other players of this version of the franchise to look in the other direction! Seabass must have been on something when he came up with the idea of making the game play into a story! 

Why on earth should a player be penalised and the opponent gifted a goal just because of a difference in speed or a silly tackle taken in the other half of the pitch? I am sure you will agree with me that you have had plenty of times your players have not done something you wanted them to do when playing the game.

I have played a few games tonight, mainly in competition mode, and not one game gave me the advantage! My team is decent, my formation is decent, and my play is decent.So why not give me a chance? Are other players cheating? Maybe, but my suggestion is, there are far more times the game cheats you than other players cheat you? Am I getting through to you SEABASS?????????

You really need to up the ante and create a football (soccer) game that actually reacts how you want it to react.
I cant see the justice in conceding a goal, when you try to select a defender near to the opposing attacker, and the cursor selects one of your attackers that is still in the other half of the pitch! Surely if you select to control a player nearest the ball, then that is what should happen! How the hell am I supposed to defend an attack, when none of my defenders can be selected?????? 

I have been writing this blog to defend the game and to help other players out in the game, but I have become tired of complaining and writing about stuff that should actually say how the game really is! 

I am thinking of playing fifa now, and this is what is has come to.

Thanks but no thanks Konami, you seriously suck!

BOB

2 comments:

  1. this game really and i mean, really really really sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are saying. Thanks for the comment by the way.

    I do not think I have totally finished the blog just yet though. My next post will explain why my feelings changed a little. I still do not think that this version of PES is the best, but there are some elements that DO make it enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!