HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Monday 5 September 2011

PES 2012 DEMO LEAVES ME WANTING MORE!

Hello fellow PES fans and welcome back to the PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE.

I am sure that I'm not the only PES player to have downloaded and played the demo to the future release of the PES franchise. The PES 2012 demo cannot be compared to the full release by any means, but it definately gives us a snippet of things to come.

The game does look improved in many ways, but in the same respect there do seem to be some bugs.

A short description from Konami's official PES 2012 page follows below:

  • Teammate AI has become more true to life on defense and offense - Your team plays more cohesively
  • New Off-the-ball-controls - Take even more control in dead-ball situations to manage your team strategy
  • Zonal marking and positional defending are massively enhanced - Players are forced to work harder to split defenders
  • Collision detection is overhauled - The physicality of top-level soccer is captured
  • Graphics are updated again -Movements, facial representations and pitches have built upon last year's massive improvements
The bugs that I refer to within PES 2012 focus mainly around the way the goalkeeper behaves! There are so many within the community that have focused on this sole bug. The problem surrounding this bug is that, people, this is a DEMO! And the first one at that. There is another demo to come before the release of the full game!

So let us all calm down and take in the fact that the game itself has eliminated the massively dire bug within 2011 that a fellow blogger referred to as the "Stumble Animation"! Some other changes show the speed of the game to have slowed, the ball has become heavier, but in general, the game itself seems to have become more realistic.

I have to admit, I have not avidly played the demo as much as some fellow PES players, but I have played enough. I do not want to get too involved with the demo before the game is released. I do play it occasionally still, but mostly, PES 2011 is still not finished for me.

Within PES 2011, I have played over 600 matches in ML online, Completed 11 seasons of ML offline with my Blackburn Rovers team (Having won in all competitions and the last 2 seasons gone undefeated), and currently concentrating on completing my career with Galarath in Become a Legend. BAL is definately hard in itself as you can become very frustrated with the way your team mates play and not be able to do anything about it!

Until The release date of PES 2012, I have decided to concentrate on my BAL career. Currently, Galarath is nearly 25 and playing for chelsea. This means for me to complete his career, He needs to play for another 10 years. Thats a lot of games before the release, but it is now my mission!

I try to record any goals I score and post them on my YOUTUBE channel, so please feel free to take a look and comment.

Thanks also for you support by visiting my blog. I dont ask for any money and will try to help anyone who leaves comments here. I am an avid PES player and will always be, even if the bugs exist in future versions. I am sure there will be plenty of you out there who will let others know!

Goodbye for now, and please come back for updates on my progress with Galarth as he tries to complete his career.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. The only thing about FIFA is just the graphics, PES is far better in gameplay....

    ReplyDelete
  2. PES and FIFA are always going to have rivalries and things that will make one better than the other, but I do hope that one year (preferably this one), PES will actually beat FIFA overall.

    Will this ever happen? We can only wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pro Evolution Soccer returns this fall, Pro Evolution Soccer 2012! This year Konami decided to give football fans the world really.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!