HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Sunday 25 September 2011

PES Become a Legend

With the arrival of the new PES demos, I think everyone in the PES community has been taking the opportunity to test out the new gameplay. I too was one of those people!
But, not to deter playing the actual game when it is released, I decided instead to continue my career with my become a legend mode. Galarath has certainly been top of my list when entering this mode since its arrival to the well known franchise.

I am not saying I did not have a go at the demos, but just that I did not excessively play them.

For me my BAL campaign was the clincher. I had well exceeded 14 seasons worth of my ML mode, as well as play online within this mode, but they had Macedonia their time.

My BAL career still had another 10 years left of gameplay. The problem is that I have not been able to get back on track enough to reach anywhere near the end of this mode. Galarath is now 27, but still has a good length of time before reaching his retirement .

However daunting the prospect seems and how far I need to go, I will still continue to play. This will be until the new full game is released. I do not see myself completing this task, but I will still give it a go.

In the next version, I do hope to complete as many modes as I can and post my quests, achievements and views.

Don't forget to comment!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!