HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Monday 21 November 2011

MASTER LEAGUE ONLINE FORM ARROWS

It has been a while since I have had time to reflect on my progress with my master league online campaign, but I thought I would make sure I got at least one post in at the beginning of the week.

My team has grown from a lowly 15 milllion in value, to a 29 million force within the space of a week. This is the result of saving my match funds and rotating my players to enable to buy more players, but most importantly, better players in the positions that I need them in. I know that to a lot of players, 29 million is not much compared to their 100-200 million teams, but unlike you, I do not get as much time to play and have not notched up hundreds and hundres of matches. I do however feel pretty good about my efforts!

I have managed to fend off some div 1 teams that host a variety of top named and very expensive players, by using the "super defensive" feature. This manages to hold up some top teams but not all, and I have had to tweak a few positions and players during half time  to achieve the best results. 

I think the key to growing your team is to rotate players, save your funds, and buy new players. The players you buy in, need to be better statistically but most importantly have a red or orange arrow when you first buy them. You will be using them for a minimum of 10 matches, so the best bet is to rotate until their contract is up. If they have played well and their form arrows are still good, then renew their contracts when you need to, if not, then sell them and use funds saved to buy better players once more. This will enable your tesm value to rise and your team to get better.

Sometimes, I rotate the team so I have a few under-performing players starting the match, then sub them at half time for higher performing players. This adds to a better team game in the second half and could result in a come-back to win, or just to add to the tally of goals you have already achieved. It also helps the fatrigue levels of your players and makes sure you have longer to save funds befor the need to renew contracts.

Hopefully my results will carry on and gain me promotion to div 3 soon. I am currently in div 4 after being promoted due to a run of wins and draws. My points have gone up nearly 100 in the past week or so and have set me just under the 500 mark. 

The news may be short lived, but I hope I can tell you that I have gained promotion some time next week.

Untill the next time folks..........keep on scoring!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!