HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Sunday 28 October 2012

PES 2013 MLO - OCTOBER 2012

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Its been about a week since my last post, but I am starting to get back into the swing of things and get some more time to write. I haven't as of yet, been able to get myself into recording videos of my matches to any decent quality yet, but as soon as I do, I will be posting regularly and adding to my You tube channel. 

Talking about You tube, I just want to give a mention to another fellow PES player that frequently posts vids on You tube and has many ups and downs as many of you may have. Mr Markcoos, the creator of the Markcoos Mafia team in PES has played many a game of PES and continues to try and claim glory in his campaigns. The latest of which sees him try and produce a winning team in PES 2013 MLO. I have enjoyed watching and keeping up to date with his many adventures online as have many others. If you have not yet had the chance, please check out his channel which is on the left of this post above my You tube channel link and subscribe to keep up to date..

Another mention goes out to the highly successful Midnite Kid. His team on PES 2013 MLO has also seen many ups and downs, but he highly recommends a number of players in his aim to become high in the rankings. Last year saw him climb to the top 20 of MLO players for PES 2012. He is widely known as one of the favourite You tube up loaders for PES related vids and continues to bring many hints, tips and laughs to the following PES community. Once again, His channel link for You tube can be seen alongside this blog. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so and follow him as I am sure you will enjoy the vids he produces. 

Back to myself now, and time has shown to me that MLO this year has had its ups and downs. Not only for its game play, but also the damn use of the similar rating setting! I initially started on around a 340 point rating which gives you a professional attribute. Since the start as mentioned on previous posts, I  dropped majorly down to a 187 rating! It was all or nothing and I was due to throw in the towel. The team was tired (what little team I had) and the worst part was, I had no funds! 

Since this diabolical state, I managed to sell and buy a few players, build the team to a green flowing fully strengthened squad and, alas, I managed to climb to a better 250+ point rating. This has somewhat been a mad few weeks though. I ended up with a 9 games winning streak which shocked me to say the least. Then dropped loads of points again and could only manage to win 1 in 5 games to get some funds. My luck then changed and Things started to happen.

I fought to my hearts content and pulled myself back up and into a professional player slot once again. My highest was up to 396 points. From 187 points to 396 was a dream come true! 200 points in the space of a few weeks was brilliant! But that was where the dream ended! 

The similar level setting started to play against me and give me opponents on at least 200 points above my rating, plus my team strength rating! I have since managed to keep a balance of around the 350 point mark, but I just cannot seem to get anywhere past it due to the overwhelming amount of high team strength players I face along with their rating! 

I have actually thought about contacting Konami about this issue because it has happened in the past 2 editions of PES, but so far (for their sake) I have not! LOL. 

Well that is where I will leave you for today, but if you have any similar problems or comments relating to the post, please feel free to leave one. 

Thanks for reading, and I will post again soon!

BOB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!