HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PRO EVO MASTERS LEAGUE - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW FUTURE POSTS
Custom Search

Tuesday 6 November 2012

PES 2013 MLO

Hey guys (and gals!). Its been  very eventful last few days, with plenty of ups and downs. As many of you are aware, Konami has given every PES player with a registered MLO team (before 6th November) an extra 10m Euros! This has been due to the problems with the last update with the game. 

I would like to know how you all have spent your extra cash and how you have been progressing since in PES 2013 MLO.

I have managed to give all my 25 players some extra contract renewals and still have plenty left in the kitty for emergencies. At the present time, I am happy with my team. They seem to be working well together, but most of all getting results! I managed to drop from near the 400 point rating, down to around 320, but have managed to rise once again to around 370. This being said, I still have about £20m in the bank to play with since gaining an extra £5m from a special match which I won 5-3! 

I hope to gain an extra few mil to buy Alexis Sanchez as his dribbling skills and speed are awesome! I have always wanted to bring him into the team over the last few years, but have never had the funds to do so until now. 

I wish you guys all the best in your online campaigns and hope you can share some of your stories here at the pro evo masters league.

Thanks for reading 

Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever your experience is with Pro Evolution Soccer, feel free to leave a message or comment here.

Don't be afraid! There are plenty of PES players that have had similar experiences and are happy to help with any questions you may have!